WLWBH Level IIIA Helmet
Introducing the (SA-WLWBH) the Worlds Lightest Weight Ballistic Helmet. At only 2.2 lbs.* this helmet reduces the weight of a full coverage helmet by more than 30% while still surpassing the ballistic protection of the Lightweight ACH helmet offered today.
While providing extremely high protection against a wide spectrum of small fragments, as well as, handgun bullets, this helmet offers extreme comfort due to its light weight shell and flexible pad system. By utilizing the ACH/MICH shape it was designed for and accepted by the U.S. Government and other military organizations worldwide.
- Shape – ACH/MICH in Regular, Mid and High Cut
- Shell Harness Connection Availability – Boltless or Bolted Version
- Shell Construction – Proprietary blend of ballistic composite matrix
- Ballistic Performance – In accordance with the US Army’s AR/PD 14.01 Standard; Stops the 9mm round based on the NIJ STD 0106.01/0108.01
- Fragment Performance – In accordance with the US Army’s AR/PD 14.01 Standard: V50 > 2400fps / 732mps for 17 gr.; other frags in accordance to ACH ballistic testing
- Retention/Pad System – Standard with 4-PT Lightweight Harness and ACH padding
- Sizes/Weight*: S-2.1 lbs./.95 kg.; M-2.2 lbs./1 kg.; L-2.3 lbs./1.04 kg. XL-2.4 lbs./1.1 kg.
- Colors – Black, Coyote, Tan, Olive Drab and Foliage Green
OPTIONAL- RETENTION SYSYEMS AND SUSPENSION PAD SYSTEMS:
- 4-PT H-Harness
- R11 Boltless
- BOA 4-PT System w/Dial Ratchet
- EPIC Pad System
- EPIC Air Pad System