BALLISTIC PROTECTION TO THE 6th POWER.
Innovative technology, optimizing both performance and wearability. Our state-of-the-art design combined with our proprietary Super-Flex1 fabric provides superior strike face performance over traditional weaves. This technology increases the performance of the vest when on impact decreases the speed of the bullet slowing down the cutting and spinning to flatten it faster. The Falcon⁶ provides a soft, flexible, high performance package while also affording the most comfortable vest available! This ballistic package combined with our REVOLUTIONARY LDSS (Load Distributing Strapping System), a patented new ergonomic strapping system, allows you to feel like you’re wearing nothing at all…..Falcon6 the most comfortable vest available!
- NIJ 0101.06 Certified complete size range C1 – C5
- Available in both Male and Female Structured Packages
- Made of Aramid and Polyethylene materials
- Pad Cover made of Durable TPU Ripstop
- Patented visiBALLISTICS™ technology, Survival Armor® now gives the decision makers and users of personal body armor peace of mind. We put the ability to inspect the vest in your hands where it belongs. Officers can clearly see what they are buying and how armor stands up to daily wear without removing the vest from service
- Approved for Special Warfare Use
Super Flex 3D Fabric
Survival Armor’s proprietary weave produces an innovative high performance fabric. Using new technology with proven ballistic fibers, Super-Flex offers superior strike face performance over traditional weaves. This new technology increases the performance of the vest by to methods. One, it slows down the cutting and spinning of the bullet. Two, it increases the speed at which the bullet deforms and flattens out.
“From box to body, this is the most comfortable and softest vest I’ve worn. I couldn’t be happier.”
1 Super-Flex is constructed using proven aramid fibers
*Non Structured females are also available in our female pad shape with the Vantage carrier
Special Threat Testing
- 9mm 127gr SXT +P+ Ranger
- .357 Sig 125gr GDHP Speer
- 5.7 x 28 40gr V-MAX FN SS-197
- 7.62 x 25 85gr FMJ Tokarev
- TD06-IIIA: MIL-SPEC-FRAG Tested
Falcon Level II Specs
|Model||Weight (lbs/ft2)||Thinness (in.)||V-50 9mm (FPS)||V-50 .357 Mag(FPS)|
Falcon Level IIIA Specs
|Model||Weight (lbs/ft2)||Thinness (in.)||V-50 .357 Sig (FPS)||V-50 .44 Mag (FPS)|