• what personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through the Company Website;
• how the information is used;
• with whom the information may be shared;
• what choices are available to you regarding the collection, use, and distribution of the information:
• the kind of procedures we employ in an effort to hinder the unauthorized access, deletion, alteration, use or disclosure of information you provide to the Company or by using the Company Website; and
• how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information you provide to the Company.
We may provide links to other sites on the Internet for your convenience to locate related information and services. These sites have not necessarily been reviewed by us and are maintained by third parties over which we exercise no control. Accordingly, we expressly disclaim any responsibility for the privacy policies, information collection practices, content, the accuracy of the information, and/or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on these third-party websites. Moreover, these links do not imply an endorsement with respect to any third party or any website or the products or services provided by any third party.
From Outside the US
Your information may be transferred to and maintained on, computers located outside of your state, province/territory, or country where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those where you live. If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please be aware that we transfer your Personal Information to the United States and process and store it there. As a result, this information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, law enforcement officials and national security authorities in the United States according to its laws. Subject to the applicable laws, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that appropriate protections are in place to maintain protections on the Personal Information. By submitting your Personal Information, you consent to have your personal data transferred to, processed, and stored in the United States.
The Website may also collect certain technical information about your visit. It can include information, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the type of operating system you are using, the date and time you accessed the site; the pages that you access while at the site, your manner of connecting to the Internet, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our Website, other information about your geographic location, and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Personal Information Collection & Use
We gather and use your personal information to provide you with information about our products and services; provide you with superior customer service and to support and enhance our relationship with you. We may communicate offers on products and services that we believe will be of interest to you. We may also use your personal information to administer our business or to offer you information on events or special offers when you sign up and choose to share your information with us. We may also gather your information when you purchase, download and/or register our products.
We do not collect any personal information about you on our Website unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. We define “personal information” as information that is unique to you and might include your phone number, email address, name, age, address, or credit card number. Generally, we need this information to process and fulfill your order and notify you of your order status.
The types of personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to, the following:
1. Information that will be necessary for you to register on the Website. This would include your name, title, company or organization name, e-mail address(es), phone number(s), fax number(s), work and/or home address(es), birth date, gender, information about your job function, and general information about your company or organization;
2. Information that will allow us to complete a transaction. This would include your shipping and billing information, credit card information or other preferred payment means, and history of purchases;
3. Information about your use of the Website. This would include your frequency of use of the Website, your responses to individual offerings, and the types of features you most use; and
4. Customer service information or general account information. If you encounter a screen or page that requests information you do not want to share with us, you may choose not enter the information and do not proceed with that screen or page.
If you do provide us with personal information, we will only use it for the purposes described where it is collected, and we will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of Company or its affiliates unless (1) you expressly authorize us to do so, (2) it is necessary to allow our trusted service providers or agents to provide services for us, (3) in order to provide our products or services to you, (4) it is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other entities with whom we have joint marketing agreements, (5) it is necessary in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of the assets of the Company or the merger of the Company into another entity or any consolidation, share exchange, combination, reorganization, or like transaction in which the Company is not the survivor, or (6) otherwise as we are required or permitted by law.